Kalahem, aka the coolest person ever, has nominated me for the Liebster Award for new/upcoming bloggers, which is the coolest thing ever since I’m just a music loving weirdo and nerd. I’m not entirely sure I’m doing this right, but apparently I have to answer these questions, nominate some blogs and ask them questions too! It is so amazing to have someone tell me they like my blog enough to nominate it for something. This just proves how awesome those who check out my blog are. Thank you for sharing the same interests as me and taking time out of your day to look into some things I’m passionate about! You guys are the best.
So here are the questions I was asked:
1. Why did you start blogging? I think my blogged stemmed from two different events that were occurring simultaneously. 1. I had just finished my first semester of college and wanted so badly to be a music major, but realized on a personal level, that was not a logical decisions for me to make, and I was very frustrated and upset by this. 2. I was beginning to realize just how often I was talking about music and my favorite musicians and I think my friends were ready to drive me 5000 miles away and leave me there. So I needed to find another way to geek out.
2. What is your favorite animal? Sea Otter. Always has been, always will be. Sea Otters 5ever.
3. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? I always think about this and have created so many situations for myself that it is a bit hard to sort between what is logical and what is completely ridiculous at this point. In my ideal life I would be done college, writing for this blog, traveling the world, spending time with those I love, and giving back in anyway I can.
4. What would you do with $1,000,000? Buy a lot of records, buy gifts for my family, put money in the bank for a house/future, give some to charity, cry a little, buy a puppy? Yes? No?
5. If you could have three wishes, what would they be and why? These questions are really hard! Mehhhhh! I would ask for more wishes! Lol just kidding I hate when people say that… but in all seriousness I really have no idea.
6. You and your best friend decide to go on a road trip, where do you go? If we’re restricted to using a car I suppose we would have to stay in the US, so I would say Montana. Even though my best friends would not agree with that.
7. What concert are you dying to go to? SO MANY BUT THEY’RE DURING SCHOOL. Fleetwood Mac tickets went on sale today and I can’t go, for one example.
8. What is something you are looking forward to doing this summer? Relaxing and being with my family/ old friends. Coach little kids in tennis again because they are adorable. Finally attend the plethora of concerts I’m attending. I would rephrase this question as what things, because I’m indecisive and just listed more than one.
9. Would you rather live in a city, suburb or rural area? All three at the same time? I can picture myself in each place, depending on my career etc. P.S. Just want to clarify that the all three at the same time was a joke because that’s not possible.
10. What is the most selfless thing you’ve ever done? My motto is to try and do one nice or selfless thing each day, rather than big ones occasionally. Some don’t agree with this, but I think it helps me stay focused on appreciating the little things in life and realizing how lucky I am that I have been able to experience the things I have and live the life I live.
11. What current fad are you obsessed with? Food…. just kidding that’s not a fad. Hmm…. floppy hats?
My Nominees (I’m supposed to do people with a certain number of followers, but I don’t now how to see how many followers people have… so I’m winging it).
11. Daily Track
and the questions for you…
1. Why did you start your blog?
2. If you could only have one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
3. What is your best memory?
4. Where is the coolest place you have ever traveled.
5. What is your favorite color?
6. If you could go back and change one thing, what would it be?
7. What are you looking forward to this year?
8. What is your favorite season?
9. Best joke?
10. If you could eat only one thing for a whole month, what would it be?
11. What is the nicest thing someone has ever done for you?
Rules For Nominees
- Answer the questions from the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs with 500 followers or less.
- Post 11 new questions for you nominees to answer.
- Tag your nominees in your post and leave a comment on their blog letting them know they have been nominated